- Overseas applicants who are already studying at our partner institutions are eligible for applying for the double degree program (DDP) at Niigata University. They are required to be simultaneously enrolled at both institutions during their participation in the double degree program.
- Successful double degree program begins by collaborative research activities of faculty members of Niigata University and the partner institutions, as students need to study and conduct research at both institutions in order to receive double degrees.
- Admission consideration shall be given based on a review of required documents and an interview.
Major Changes on the Admission Policy and Application Documents
The following changes on admission policy and required application documents have taken effect from 2018 admissions.
- There are two admission options:
(1) DDP admission with some financial support from Niigata University
(2) DDP admission without any financial support from Niigata University
- Original score report of either TOEFL, TOEIC Listening and Reading, or IELTS Academic test taken within the last three years is required at the time of application with other documents
October 2019 Admission to the Double Degree Program
For more information about courses and syllabi,please refer DDP Students Handbook and Syllabus Search st following"Double Degree Program"page.
If you are interested in our double degree program, please contact us at +81-25-262-7387 or email@example.com.
Japanese residents interested in the double degree program should first be admitted and matriculated at the Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University.